Sunday 27 December 2009

Reflective Essay

Two years ago I stopped studying in Sharjah Men's College so that I forgot some skills specially in writhing. How over this course was hard for me but I gained new skills, for example how I can write process or story styles. Moreover, I learned how I can share my essays from the blogger by post and publish online. Also I can read my team posts and I can comment on it so that it will give me new ideas or I will discover some things I wasn't know it.

I prefer to write the compare and contrast style, because the similarities and the differences become from the reality not from our mind. Also the conclusion is about my opinion so that I can write comfortably because teachers can't said your opinion is wrong. Furthermore, I will try to improve my skills in other styles by write exercises and look at HD1 page to keep my grade up.

Although the Narration style was interesting it was the most challenging for me. It needs to be little professional writer to write the plot of the story. I have to work hard in this style by reading stories and try to write what I can then show it to the teacher.

Finally, I did well in this course but I must be careful in exams next terms. Also I'll try to present most of classes as I can as possible because when I absent one class I lost much information. In addition, I'll love to have the teacher who tries to find the problem of students fail in exam from the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment