Monday 19 October 2009

Story In Ramadan

In last Ramadan I and my friends decided to went trip in Oman Gulf and we stayed one night in the boat. In first day we visited Komzar Island and it was so beautiful and old because they still had the old life. We enjoyed when we were listening the people stories and their adventures.

After we finished the fishing on the stone coast Ahmad the captain decided to move to another place and my friend Khalid was still setting on edge of the boat. Suddenly the boat crashed something and shacked strongly and Khalid fall in the sea and the problem was he didn’t have the basic swimming skills.

Directly I jumped into the sea to save him from drowning. I became tiered because he was scared catching anything can help him. However, finally I saved him difficulty and we arrived the boat. When my friends check on us if we are good or not, my friend Hamad screamed "There is hole on the boat body the stones caused it", and we was thinking for solution. I remembered my uncle was working at coast guard directly I called him to help us.

After half hour they arrived and picked us to their boat. Although we had big problems we had fun and unique trip. Also the beautiful thing is we were like one body we helped together as he was his brother or son.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting information about Ramadan, but it is not a narrative essay. Please try again.

    ReplyDelete